I know it's been a while, so here is a quick update. Christmas was fun. We had fun with both families and Aiden has learned about all the presents he gets to open everywhere. Aiden continues to say, "I should get that for Christmas, huh mom." And he still sings Santa's comin' to town. I think it's going to be a long wait until next Christmas. I tried to distract him with signing up for baseball, so now he also asks if it's warm outside so he can play baseball with Taylor. The boys also had fun x-treme sledding while we had snow. (I think that Aiden had more fun though). Now all the snow we had at Christmas time is gone and it's 40 degrees.
Ben is learning quickly how fast Aiden catches on to things. When We were getting gas the other day, he said, "Gas is going up again, huh, mom."
Much to our dismay, Ethen is crawling all over the place. We tried to hold him off as long as possible, but now he is all over the place.
We also have put our house up for sale. We'll give the market a try. So anybody looking to move back to the booming metropolis of Pocatello, we have the house for YOU! We are talking about building our new house and are quite excited.

1 comment:
They need to put a magic carpet in at Ammon park!
Post a Comment