Sunday, March 29, 2009







Well, we have moved into "Grandma's and Belle's." The boys are adjusting well. Although, when we went to Salt Lake to Grandma Andersen's house Aiden did ask if we were going to live there.



While we were in Salt Lake we visited the Dinasour Museum. Aiden really liked it. It was pretty funny watching him play in the sand exhibit where they "find the toy dinasours." He would very carefully pull them out of the sand and then go wash them off in the water. And there was no way he was going to take off his shoes to play in the big sand box!



They started our house this week. Very exciting! So now we are the proud owners of a hole in the ground. Thanks to Aime for keeping us posted on the progress.



3 comments:

"Nevada" Romriells said...

Where's Paigers when he needs her!!! I LOVE what you've done to your house, but you might need to dust a bit!

Kris said...

Where's that dinosaur museum at??? We wanna go!!! Looks like a little boys paradise!

Taylor Family said...

I'm so excited that they started your house..ok your hole. I can't wait to be neighbors! Then I can see you at work, at home, at church (when I go)..... I'll be your own personal stalker! It'll be great!