Friday, May 22, 2009

Aiden is done with his first year of preschool and his first season of baseball. He had fun going to the zoo and having a picnic at the park with his friends. Next I think we are going to try swimming lessons. He loves to play in the water, I just hope he does as well in the big swimming pool.






Our little peanut is walking! Everybody says he looks too small to walk, but it's fun watching him toddle around. Now playing outside is much more fun.

3 comments:

"Nevada" Romriells said...

Watch out, He'll be running away from you next!

Beautiful Bagshaw Babes Version 4.5 said...

Ahhh, he is SOOO cute! I fell like you just had him and now he is walking around. Aiden has the most amazing smile, dang he always runs from me though! See you at work soon!

Taylor Family said...

How cute! I miss you- call me!