Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Fishing with the boys.





We went up to Cherry Springs fishing on Saturday. We only caught one fish but it was fun to get out. Here is one video of Aiden catching a fish and another of how he puts them back. We are a catch and release only family. (Sorry it's so long, I couldn't figure out how to edit it.) Ethen had fun running around, but he wasn't too happy about being stuck in the stroller.




3 comments:

Taylor Family said...

I'd like to know the fate of that fish after Aiden's sweet throw!

"Nevada" Romriells said...

Did the fish get a home run? I can't believe he actually touched it! How many bottles of hand sanitizer did it take to get his hands sufficiently cleaned?

Jasonites said...

I can't believe it! He actually touched something dirty! That is such a cute home video.